Wednesday, March 19, 2014

MAGNETIC SHIFT has found a home!!!

SKWEEE!!! I’m getting published!!!

Yes that's right…I got the call. And not only did I have an offer, I had two…double SKWEE!!

But instantly my heart knew which press to call home. I’d had my eyes on them for a while and now I’m proud to say that MAGNETIC SHIFT will be published by Spencer Hill Press early 2016. Words do not express how I’m feeling right now. I’m so honored to have the chance to work with a great team and I look forward to getting started with this new chapter in my writing career.

There will be many good things to come, but for now, I've added a few pics and the official PublishersMarketplace announcement below. YAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. You go, girl!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Welcome to SHP!!! Looking forward to your book. It sounds so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome, Lucy! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Lucy! So glad Magnetic Shift found a great home. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomesauce! Way to go! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete