Wednesday, July 3, 2013

YAY! I have an Agent!

     I am ecstatic to announce that I have signed with a literary agent this past weekend. That means I am one step closer to being able to share my fast driving and fun loving characters with the world.


     I met Brittany Booker at the RT Convention in Kansas City last May in a face-to-face, 3-minute pitch at the Pitch-A-Palooza event. Brittany at the time had requested fifty pages. To my excitement, those fifty pages turned into a full request last month, and then an offer of representation by months end. :)

     She’s sweet, fun, and totally in love with MAGNETIC SHIFT. Her clients rave about her work ethics and her determination. Although I took the time to consider her offer, do my research, and weigh my options carefully, I was excited to take the plunge and say yes.

Signing with my MAGNETIC SHIFT pen for good luck
     This has been a tough journey and I know it’s going to get even tougher as I continue to pursue my career, but it’s nice to know that Brittany and The Booker Albert Literary Agency will be there to support me along the way.

 But right now, it's time to P.A.R.T.Y, why??? Cause I gotta!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Brittany is amazing! Welcome to the family :) !!! The fun has only just begun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love these type of posts :-)

    ReplyDelete